So I just finished our taxes and once again this year we owe! GRR!!! And we're talking a decent amount of money here! Someone sell me there kids social! LOL!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I got my glasses today :) I haven't yet taken a decent enough photo though to post. My favorite part though, the Coach case! Now I just need a matching bag, LOL!
I went to work today at 4pm. Everything was going just fine. Food was being prepared in the back for a potluck we were having tonight, I was typing really fast, my glasses weren't an issue, I felt good! Then all of the sudden around 445pm, I start getting really hot and flushed feeling, emotions rush over my body and I start crying like crazy! NIIICCCEEEE!!!!!! And we're not talking a simple tear, we're talking hyperventilating CRYING! So needless to say, I came home. No clue why I'm crying! But it is funny because earlier today I was talking to Andrea and was complaining how I felt a little "off" today. Something just didn't seem right. But I normally look into things A LOT deeper than they really are and I just blew it off. It's official, I'm nuts!
On a happier note, I got an email from the hiring manager for the cash vault in Bakersfield. She said my managers had nothing but great words to say about me and i'd be asset to her team and please keep her number if I change my mind. Wow, that was sweet right?
Friday, January 25, 2008
Went smoothly. I've never had my eyes checked before. Thankfully, I didn't have to have them dialated! And sure enough, I get glasses! I'm SO THANKFUL for vision insurance! I ordered Coach frames, with little blue flowers on the side. I'll get them next Friday and post pics of my new glamorous look then, LOL! :)
Also, depending on your area, the Garth Brooks concert will be on CBS tonight! I just got an email about it asking to come on time for it will be our 6pm show that will be taped for the 9pm tv program. He has a 2nd concert tonight at 9pm also, and 3 more concerts tomorrow! Wish us luck in the horrible downtown LA traffic and weather!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Four jobs I've had:
1. Proof Operator- Bank of America
2. "Certified Professional Collector"- Cal-Test Drug Testing
3. Bakery Clerk- Albertsons
4. Hostess- Catch of the Day (fish restaurant I COULDN'T STAND!!)
Four places I've lived:
1. Bakersfield, CA
2. Encinitas, CA
3. Huntington Beach, CA
4. Palm Springs, CA
Four movies that I love:
1. Ever After
2. Moulin Rouge (mainly for the songs)
3. Just Like Heaven
4. Work and the Glory (all 3)
Four favorite foods:
4. Good ol' American Drive Thru
(obviously i LOVE food!)
Four weird things about me:
1. obsessed with checking my email! even on my cell phone at work :(
2. i can't pass up a sale, i don't care what it is! i'll get it! but i also have buyers remorse A LOT! obviously this is a huge issue in my finances! but i haven't gone frivelous shopping since before christmas, so i'm doing really good!
3. sometimes i think i on purposely create stress in my life to keep me busy
4. i have a dime-size brown hairy birthmark on my right ring finger that i just cant seem to want to get rid of, LOL
Four favorite TV shows:
1. the unit
2. grey's anatomy
3. ugly betty
4. cashmere mafia
(this is only the tip of the iceberg! i have 2 tivos set up with at least 50 shows each!)
Four places I'd love to go:
1. SAN FRANCISCO! :)
2. Europe (mainly, prague, all great britain, france, belgium, denmark)
3. all northeastern united states
4. Walt Disney World for 2 weeks!