Thursday, August 26, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
this past week we went to the cabin w/ friends and had lots of fun! 7 boys, 6 adults, lots of food and FANTASTIC weather. we roasted smores, played cards, and just relaxed. the dads and their older boys went to some natural rock waterslides and enjoyed themselves. once nathan can hike the 1 mile trail to get to them, we'll definitly be doing them!
2. cooking breakfast
4. we slept under the stars and this was my view when i woke up
5. this was the view directly above my head.
1. i think they were playing who can shovel the most dirt on themselves
2. 2 sticks + a big rock = drums
3. 6am hike w/ dad
4. 2 year old, 18 month old, and a 2 1/2 year old. they'll crush many hearts someday i'm sure!
5. dirt glue
6. even more dirt glue
7. playing "BOO"
8. three amigos
9. running down the hill as fast as you can and hope not to run into the tree
10. the crew minus 1
11. tired of hiking, just wanted to play in the road
12. playing cards
Labels: summer 2010