Thursday, September 24, 2009

"ooh mom, what's this?"

"maybe i should smear it all over the place to make sure it's safe?"

"seems safe, mine as well shove a fistful in my mouth!"
soccer season is here. my nephew is playing. my sister is the team mom. jarens company sponsored the team. so i thought i'd chip in somehow also. so i made water bottle slings in their team colors and ironed on their soccer numbers to the side.
and look what my wonderful, thoughtful, caring, loving, generous, kind, amazing, hardworking, cutie-patootie husband got me for my birthday!
i've been dying for a cricut for a few years and i'm VERY EXCITED i have one now! check out all it can do....


i probably won't be posting the projects i make since i have many christmas gifts in mind ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

early gift?? Can't wait till Christmas

Jenn said...

Oooh... how fun!