Thursday, February 14, 2008

XOXO Happy Valentine's Day XOXO

I was awoken this morning by a picture message and mooshy love words on my cell phone of this :) So I can't wait until he gets home so I can eat them!



So I called him to say thank you and the doorbell rang and it was these...


He had been saving his "allowance" for a few weeks to surprise me! Look how cool the vase is! There's 6 stargazer lillies (my fav) that are about to bloom and be huge along with 4 red roses. awww... i <3 him!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oooh... yum! I want some of those!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Beautiful flowers! We were in desperate need of a plant for a round table in our living room. So Kurt went out by himself...found the perfect plant and gorgeous pot!

Also...I scored a free 30-piece box of Godiva chocolates for Kurt (well and me :))! If you haven't eaten Godiva before you need to!