Tuesday, December 16, 2008

yay for more gifts! :)

i didn't blog about them yesterday because i didn't have pictures of them yet, but now i do :) so my aunt cheryl stopped by my house last week and brought more baby gifts and i love them!

first was an outfit from my cousin rachel and its just the cutest thing!
i think the little plaid cargo shorts with the little sandals are just ADORABLE!!!
kudos to her for her great taste ;)


then came the gift from my aunt and it was the diaper bag we registered for. jaren was REALLY excited someone got it for us! it was like the 1 thing HE registered for and wanted it to be "manly" enough for when he has to use it.

so thank you big time to my aunt cheryl and cousin rachel!!!

1 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I'm kinda obsessed with baby shoes...glad you like them!